Saturday, February 18, 2012

Chatty - February 2, 2012

Owen has had a nasty cough and congestion so I took him to the doctor's office.  Jill and Larry watched Ethan during this time and Ethan was quite the chatty guy.  Here is part of his conversation with Grandma Jill:
Ethan :  I'm going to make yunch for you and Pappa,

Me: Okay. What are you going to make?

Ethan: Pantates.

Busies himself making pancakes, using nursing pads.

Me: You are a good cook, Ethan.

Ethan: I'm a dood cook. (actually "toot" but with "oo" sound of "ccok")

Me: Did someone teach you how to cook.

Ethan: No, I did it.

Me: You learned to cook by yourself?

Ethan: Yes. I'm a weally dood cook.

Me: Is Owen a good cook, too?

Ethan: No, Owen doesn't cook.

Me: What does he do?

Ethan: He sits at the table and waits for his supper.

Me: How about Daddy-- is he a good cook?

Ethan: He's a good cook with me.

Me: How about Mommy?

Ethan: She sits at the table. I clean the table when some people are done eating their supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment