Saturday, November 9, 2013

Artwork

*I can't claim this idea as mine.  Grandma Jill, in all her usual brilliance, gave me the idea.* 

Ethan and Owen bring home many projects from both preschool and Miss Gayle's.  Up to this point I have made sure the projects are labeled and stored for a later time of reminiscing.  As that storage space shrinks, Grandma Jill gave me the idea to take photos of the boys' work.  It is an easy way to save the date and originality of the products.  Here is the latest collection of artist creations from the past two weeks (Oct. 28 - Nov. 8).


 The Lutheran Preschool curriculum shows itself in some of the projects.


 Ethan's pumpkin (Owen has yet to bring his home.  He either ate it or there is some other interesting story as to why we have not seen it yet.)

 Ethan's pumpkin patch on the top and his tractor on the bottom.

 Owen made a purple tractor.



 Ethan received an award from Miss Gayle for being a good helper.  :)


 Noah's Ark arts and crafts.


I think Owen's drawing is a house and Ethan drew a football field complete with scoreboard, field goal and naked football players with giant bellybuttons.


 Hmmm, who is the realist?  

 Owen told me tonight when he saw this picture (choking up), "Mommy, sometimes the things we do at Miss Gayle's are hard.  I didn't do that one right."  I was really impressed with what he did considering he had to decipher the difference between lowercase 'b' and 'd.'  He is right, he is asked to do some hard things.

 Baby Moses!



 Watch out for the burning bush!

Ethan and Owen's first Preschool report.  They are eerily similar - perhaps she follows a template or they need to work on the same things.  

 The parting of the Red Sea!  Ethan has the story down, complete with using Palestinians.  

 Ethan's green John Deere tractor.


1 comment:

  1. You can remove the disclaimer about where you got the idea, Angie! I sure wish I'd taken pictures of my own kids' work when they were little.

    ReplyDelete